on 13 January 2013
I bought this app for my kindle fire, it works excellently for me as it gives a great range of music
on 24 January 2014
This app is amazing, just like when you use it online. Spotify have now made this app free for Amazon users as well, the only down side is that you need WiFi to listen to songs (unless you have a premium account)
on 14 December 2013
Spotify is now free to use for everyone, but this version seems oblivious to the fact, wake up amazon !
on 24 October 2012
This Spotify app does exactly what you expect it to do. The design is just like the ones on the Smartphones, which looks clean and neat.
Other than that, this app works perfectly on my Kindle Fire, and I highly recommend it!
0Comment| 225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2014
Brilliant. Wide choice of music for all tastes and it's free. Much easier than burning all your discs to computer and then uploading to Kindle. Would recommend to all my friends.
on 13 November 2013
I love it, it has songs for everyone, it has the newest hits of 2013 and even the biggest hits of the 90s.
If you like music you'll love Spotify.
Get it you wont regret it.
on 26 January 2014
I have Spotify on my mac and absolutely love it to bits. Tried to upload this app previously without much success but now Ihavegot it up and running ready for when I go only hold.

Definitely recommended to all music lovers.
on 27 November 2012
This works pretty well with Kindle Fire because the Kindle speakers are good enough to enjoy the music without earphones, when you are with friends.

Spotify has a good selection of obscure classics, so is a good place to sample items. You need a Spotify subscription to use Spotify on tablets.
0Comment| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2014
I chose a hi rating as this app allows me to just pick a genre or decade and listen to that music. Given that it's random tracks I am listening to tracks that I am enjoying yet probably wouldn't jump to choose.
Really like it.
on 31 October 2012
Synced really quickly with my account and had music playing within seconds of purchase I can see nothing wrong with the app so far.