on 4 June 2007
A great lift the flap book, my 17m old loves pointing to the other animals and making the animal noises.
on 13 January 2005
Although 'Where's Spot' is my son's absolute favourite book, this did not meet with the same degree of enthusiasm.
That's not to say he doesn't like it, just not as much as 'Where's Spot?' ... maybe it's the repetitive text in that one or maybe the novelty value was worn down, but both 'Spot goes to the Farm' and 'Spot Visits his Grandparents' seem to work as a "side-dish" for him i.e. only good alongside 'Where's Spot', though does read both more often than most of his other books.
All in all, I'd say buy this book, but with 'Where's Spot?'
on 21 March 2012
I remember spot from my own childhood so when this was purchased for my daughters Christmas I was pleased to see he was still around! The book is great quality, lovely colourful illustrations & the flaps are sturdy enough for curious little fingers. Great book.
on 30 September 2009
Excellent book to read to any young child at bedtime, my young grandson gets so excited when the pages are turned. Bright colours and great pictures.
on 29 July 2011
I bought this for my little girl to help her learn the words grandma and grandad, however the book uses grandpa instead and is slightly more based around spot spending time with his grandpa instead of his grandma but it is still a lovely book and has the lift the flaps that my daughters loves.
on 16 March 2016
In much worse condition than advertised. I would say it was in 'acceptable condition' not 'good' or 'very good' as advertised. A bit disappointed because of this but the book itself is fun and my son enjoys it.
on 16 April 2010
My son loves Spot and loves 'lift the flap' books too. Bought this as a gift for his birthday and it's been very well received! A good price and a nice story with plenty of other things to 'point and name' in the illustrations.
on 2 January 2014
I bought this book & wrote a message in the front cover to my son's grandparents. They loved reading it to him. I have given it 4 stars because, annoyingly, it says Grandpa, instead of Grandad.
on 28 March 2013
I do love a good Spot book. Genuine copy which I am sure will get a lot of use in the future. Delivered quickly with no problems.
on 21 December 2014
lovely present for my 20 month old nephew who is beginning to enjoy books. Delivered promptly in time for Christmas.