Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 1 March 2013
I remember when the Spot books came out and my little cousins had them and watched the cartoons on telly.
Now I have bought them for my little 18 month year old girl.
They are so satisfying to the touch and the flaps are sealed very well and give great excitement to bedtime stories.
on 24 July 2017
The spot books are always a safe bet, tell a nice story which I could discuss the context of with our daughter and had flaps which meets requirements for both of us. This one is about getting ready for bed.
on 11 September 2017
Fantastic!
on 18 January 2016
vg
on 24 September 2014
Great little book
on 4 October 2014
Spot is my little boy's all time favourite book. He is 19 months old and he has been having Spot as a story since he was a few months old. He loves lifting the flaps to see what's underneath, he can be a little bit rough with them sometimes and we have lost the odd flap, but that is to be expected. they are well built and durable, the flaps took quite a bit of punishment before we lost one. This one is a must for him every night before bed.
on 25 March 2017
A nice book but not as good as the lift and
on 16 November 2010
Measuring in around 21.5 cm x 21 cm, this review is for the 2010 PUFFIN BOOKS anniversary paperback, lift-the-flap version and remains one of my overall favourites to wind down at the end of a busy day!

From the back cover:-

'SPOT is one of the essential experiences of childhood.' (Parents magazine)

Colourful covers open to 22 thick, shiny pages in the popular 2-page spread format. Bold, easy-to-follow text on one page and a lift-the flap opportunity on the other (apart from the first and last two pages).
Overall, 9 sturdy large flaps ensure successful lifting/replacing, time and time again.

Colourfully illustrated throughout.

Example of text:-

'Time to come in, Spot.
Goodnight, Tom.
Goodnight, Helen.
Spot puts his toys away......'

and says 'Goodnight' to his favourite things, as he gets ready for bath and bed.
review image review image
on 16 January 2013
I bought this book for my 18 month old daughter for Christmas, she absolutely loves it, it's her favourite book. She'd have us read it over and over again, and never seems to get bored of it.
on 11 October 2012
This is a good quality book but my 3 year old grandaughter found it too young for her. She loves Eric Hill's Spot books but contrary to the reviews I read before buying it, I think this one is aimed at younger children (perhaps 18 months to 2 years).