Customer reviews

Size: 7.5 x 3 x 1|Colour: Black|Change

on 26 April 2017
This is prob the best ski equipment protector around. Had it delivered to friends in UK, then shipped gear to Austria. All arrived in perfect condition. Very happy!
on 24 January 2016
Unfortunately the first time I used the lock, it jammed after I locked it on my Sportube! It refused to open, no matter what combination I tried, and just the night before my ski trip too! I had to get a friend to chainsaw it open as the combination lock was clearly jammed. It wasn't a problem with the numbers, as I tested it a few times before securing it to the Sportube, but after securing it, the lock jammed. I had to run around the shops to hunt for a suitable lock or risk leaving my skis behind... Quite a stressful night thanks to the unreliability of the padlock.
on 22 March 2012
Part of the Sportube system. It is a strong and secure lock for the sportube. Excellent product, although another other similar lock would have done.
on 17 January 2014
I bought this to use on my newly acquired Sporttube. I had tried one of my current TSA locks but because of the Sporttube design , they didn't lie flat and I had visions of it catching when the Sporttube was going through baggage claim. This is a really neat TSA approved lock which would be great on zippered bags as well being able to go through the zip tabs.

worth the money and very easy to set up to a Pin code that you can remember.
on 22 May 2015
Arrive promptly and as advertised. Would use supplier again. However, SportTube need to step up to the mark - there are no instructions in the packaging to explain how to set the combination so I am left with the factory 3 numbers the same preset, they do say once set it needs sending back to the factory to unlock if the combination is forgotten! Presumably this is with the tube that it is locking....! I would not buy this item again.
on 7 February 2016
Can't see why other reviewers couldn't change the combination. Okay, the instructions were on a small slip of paper, but very easy to follow. Neat little device.
on 22 March 2016
Simple and effective to lock the Sportube. Just flown to Switzerland skiing and the bright orange "tube" with a strong lock was excellent.
on 29 February 2016
the lock is easy to use and set the combination and feels very sturdy. perfect for transporting rods and keeping them secure
on 10 January 2016
Very good quality like the idea that security can open with a special key so no need to worry about it being damaged.
on 14 January 2015
A great lock that fits the Sportube perfectly. Easy to change the combination number.