- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Sports Muscle Injuries and Actovegin: Basics, Concepts and Future of Actovegin Paperback – 22 Feb 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Y. F. Lee is a double board certified Orthopedic surgeon with specialist interests in sports and regenerative medicine and PhD in medical engineering. He has successfully applied his research to clinical use; treated premiership footballers for muscle injuries which significantly reduced their time for recovery and return to play.