Sport & Remedial Massage Therapy Paperback – 1 Aug 1996
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The definitive practitioner's reference book on sports massage.
From the Publisher
The definitive practitioner's reference book on sports massage.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well worth purchasing
I think more closer photographs showing the positioning of the hands etc and in colour would have made it easier to understand but for a student it is an extremley useful tool, it helps me with understanding the body and massage techniques that I am struggling with in my coursework.
Overall its a good companion for a masseur!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for my husband who had just completed a course, he found it useful.Published 2 months ago by Mrs. L. Maclennan
Highly recommended for sports massage therapists, simple and concise writing style with a lot of practical tips and you can tell he has got so much experience. Read morePublished 5 months ago by katev
Perfect for the Edge hill Uni course - Recommended - ComprehensivePublished 7 months ago by Jeff Walker
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Massage > Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Massage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Science & Nature
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching