- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Sport and Exercise Physiology Testing: Volume 2 (Bases Sport and Exercise Science) Paperback – 17 Nov 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Edward Winter is Professor of the Physiology of Exercise at Sheffield Hallam University. His major research interest is scaling, or how to adjust physiological and performance measures for body size differences. He has worked with a range of top performers in squash, athletics, hockey and rugby. He is accredited by the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences for physiology research and scientific support and is a British Olympic Association registered physiologist.
Andy Jones is Professor and Chair of Applied Physiology at the Children's Health and Exercise Research Centre at the University of Exeter. He is internationally recognised for his research in respiratory physiology (particularly pulmonary gas exchange responses to exercise) and elite sports performance physiology (particularly in relation to endurance athletes).
Richard Davison is Principal Lecturer in Exercise Physiology in the Department of Sport and Exercise Science at the University of Portsmouth. Dr Davison has published in excess of 30 scientific papers and book chapters and is currently an expert reviewer for the Journal of Sports Sciences, the International Journal of Sports Medicine and the British Journal of Sports Medicine. Richard co-edited the 3rd edition of the BASES Physiology Testing Guidelines, published by BASES.
Paul Bromley is Principal Lecturer at the Faculty of Health and Human Sciences, Thames Valley University, UK.
Tom Mercer is Professor of Physiotherapy at Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh, UK.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games
- Books > Travel & Holiday