Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike 0.5W MegaBeamTM LED Light Set 3 Diode LED Front Lamp & 3 Diode Rear CE Approved
|You Save:||£12.00 (48%)|
- Headlight Functions: Flash, MegaBeamTM & Constant. Rear Lamp: MegaBeamTM and constant 0.5W only
- Headlight LED's: Super Bright White LED x 3: Beam Distance 100 Metres. Rear Light LED's; 0.5W MegaBeam
- Rear Light Functions: MegaBeamTM, Constant Mode 0.5W Only: Rear Light: 0.5 Watt LED MegaBeamTM LED, Plus 2 MegaBrightTM LED's = A 3 Diode Strobe. NB: In constant mode only 1 x 0.5W LED is illuminated
- Conforms to RVLR(Road Vehicle Lighting Regulations) it is now legal to have a flashing light on a pedal cycle, provided it flashes between 60 and 240 times per minute and it emits at least 4 candela. And since BS6102/3 does not cater for flashing, approval is granted simply on the basis of the brightness of the Light and the number of flashes per minute
- N.B.: It is illegal to cycle on a public road after dark without lights and reflectors. Failure to have the correct lights or reflectors can result in being issued a Fixed Penalty Notice where the maximum is £30 or you can be subject to a maximum fine of £1000 in the courts.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A Fantastic MegaBeamTM Light Set that has a 0.5W MegaBeam LED. The Rear Light is Blindingly Bright, These are Not Designed To Replace Front And Rear BS Reflectors
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, I am now extremely happy with the lights and I don't think you could get such a strong front beam for such a low price anywhere else. Very powerful, compact and great value!
Very easy to fit, detachable from mounts if necessary, arrived within 3 days of ordering. Go for it...!!! Super product for general use.
had to buy something more powerful as I bike a lot at night, and these light mostly work as presence light showing you are on the road. if you need to actually see the road on a badly lid street you need a better from light. the back light is pretty sufficient.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
terrible, do not buy this. Its not bright enough, after 2 month use. the rear light stopped working.Published 17 months ago by ACteve
My son was extremely pleased with these lights and said they were an excellent buy and great value for moneyPublished on 12 Jan. 2014 by L.Vincent
Not happy with it, flimsy and doesn''t fit around the handle as too small. Tried to extend but still not quality, I suppose you get what you pay for. Read morePublished on 20 Dec. 2013 by Lorraine