Sport, Culture and the Media: The Unruly Trinity (Issues in Cultural and Media Studies) Paperback – 1 Jun 1999
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Gross's first edition...was described in Support for Learning as 'an excellent clearly written work which is full of practical advice, presented in an easily readable manner'. This is also true of the second edition...It is an invaluable collection of ideas that teachers can actually use." - British Journal of Special Education "...helpful in assisting teachers actually to accomplish things with learners." - Educational Psychology in Practice
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games