- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Pavilion Books (4 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1909108294
- ISBN-13: 978-1909108295
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 2 x 25.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 124,660 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Spoonfuls of Honey - A complete guide to honey's flavours & culinary uses with over 80 recipes Hardcover – 4 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Honey tour de force, an excellent book brilliantly researched. --The Foodie Bugle, September 2014
About the Author
Hattie Ellis is author of several award-winning books, including Sweetness & Light: The Mysterious History of the Honeybee. She writes regularly for The Times, Telegraph Weekend, FT Weekend, Daily Mail, Delicious, Kew, The Field and elsewhere and has written on honey for all these publications. In 2013 Hattie won two Guild of Food Writers awards: What to Eat? 10 Chewy Questions About Food won both the Miriam Polunin Award for Work on Healthy Eating and the Food Book Award.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews