- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: University of Washington Press; New Ed edition (25 Oct. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0295986514
- ISBN-13: 978-0295986517
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 3.3 x 23.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,255,866 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Spoken Uyghur Paperback – 25 Oct 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I would not recommend this as your first textbook, but perhaps as a secondary textbook for review and revision.
(There is now a much better textbook to start with that is free online and has audio, search for "Greetings from the Teklimakan: a handbook of Modern Uyghur")
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia
- Books > Languages > By Language > Other European Languages > Turkish
- Books > Languages > By Language > Other Middle East Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Semantics