on 29 May 2014
It does exactly what it is meant to do. I haven't had this long enough to see how it stands up to washing after every use. All previous ones have broken/torn around the edge. As this is made of aluminium mesh, it's likely this will go the same way. It was very cheap, so easy to replace.
on 7 December 2016
Great value for money
on 23 December 2015
Good splatter guard. Basic item, reasonable finish for the price.
on 28 March 2012
I bought one of these for my dad last year and he thought it was excellent. Have now bought one for myself and am very happy with it. I strongly recommend it. The only down side is that the post costs almost as much as the product.
on 12 October 2013
Does what it is supposed to, sturdy and handy, I recommend it, just check the size of your frying pan before you buy to make sure it's big enough!
on 30 July 2013
I am very pleased with this product. My old one was done and I could not get one from my local store. Thank You.
on 11 December 2013
The splatter guard is well made and lightweight. It does just what it is supposed to do and stops my hob getting covered in grease when I fry food. It arrived promptly ( a bit over packaged) and safely. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Occasionally I disregard my cholesterol levels and have a fried egg. I prefer to cook hot and fast which means a lot of spatter.This stops all of it and the real test is performing this act with no shirt on at no risk.
on 20 March 2014
This splatter guard is just the job,I was looking to stop oil splatters on the hob etc and saw this! I definitely recommend it as it saves getting spatters all over the cooker etc! Speedily dispatched.
on 21 October 2013
My husband is a complete fry up man at weekends. The problem is he manages to get fat spitting in all directions, this splatter guard is marvellous, no more grease covered hob.