Splat Hair Chalk Violet Sky
- Splat Hair Chalk is a beautiful way to add pastel colour highlights to your hair.
- The chalk slides on dry and instantly adds just the right touch of colour.
- The result is a soft colour that is easy to brush and style after application.
- It is a temporary colour which easily washes out.
- The Kit contains a handy compact and applicator sponge.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Splat Hair Chalk is a great way to add beautiful pastel colour highlights to your hair. The chalk slides on dry and instantly adds just the right touch of colour. The hair chalk compact fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, making it easy to hold onto and apply to the hair. An applicator sponge has been included for easier application along the hair-line or when applying colour to braids. The soft colour is then easy to brush and style and easily washes out with shampoo, allowing you to try out a different pastel colour every day!
Talc, Mica, Magneisum Sterate, Dimethicone, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Sterate, Nylon-12, Silica, Oryzanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Bht, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Oxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look guys, it's hair CHALK not hair dye. Stop using it and judging it like it's dye. The 2nd word tells you all that you need to know.
For reference, I have jet black hair.
1. It can be messy (duh, it's CHALK), just follow the directions and hold your hair strand away from your clothing. I have no problem with it.
2. It washes off hands and everything else easy with a little soap.
3. Cheap hair spray for before, and then after for sealing works better than nicer brands, I've noticed. Just brush your hair lightly and hold the hair spray far away so that it's a mist and doesn't get hard. No big deal.
4. This is a cheap, fun thing you should do just with 3-9 stands of hair. It's mean to be for fun and a pop of color, NOT to be dye. I'm not sure why that's so hard for people to understand.
5. I also very lightly pop the colors into my eyebrows, for fun (with a makeup brush).
If you have to use all of it on your hair YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG STOP TRYING TO COLOR YOUR HAIR WITH IT. It's meant to be used as an accent, NOT like hair dye. That seems to be the most common problem. I've been using this a few times a week. I have hair down past my shoulder blades, and I'm NOT even close to using the whole thing.
Stop talking the hair chalk so seriously and have fun. Go to your stylist if you want real highlights and hair dye. Everyone here sounds so angry. It's $4 at the store! Go have fun!