- Also check our best rated Hair Dye reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Splat Complete/Semi Permanent Hair Colour Kit Luscious Raspberry
|Price:||£10.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Complete kit, colour bleach and peroxide
- One application
- Long lasting
- Create a splat of rebellious colour
- The possibilities are endless
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Splat Rebellious Colours, extreme, shocking, expressive, long lasting semi-permanent hair colour. Be expressive, be shocking , be extreme the possibilities are endless. This awesome kit requires all you need, bleach peroxide, hair colour, instructions and gloves. Use on bleached hair for an extreme intense shocking colour or use on unbleached natural hair for a subtle hint of colour.
Splat Colour Ingredients: Deionised water, Phenylmethanol, Polyquaternium-7, VA/Crotonates Copolymer, Methhyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Diazoldinyl Urea, May Contain: Basic Blue 9, Acid Red 52, Basic Red 46, Acid Yellow 3, Acid Orange 7, Acid Blue 1. Developer Ingredients: Deionised Water, Hydrogen Peroxide. Bleach Ingredients: Ammonium Persulfate, Cellulose Gum, EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Kaolin,Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Potassium Persulfate, Silica, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Ultra Marine Blue.See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am not sure why others say there is not enough dye. While not very thick, my hair reaches the midpoint of my back and one bottle of this is more than enough to cover all my hair with enough left over for root touch-ups. I apply with a hair tinting brush Quality Pink Hair Tint Brush for even coverage.
Other tips - I leave the dye in longer than stated for a really deep, long lasting result (1+hours)
Rinsing with cool/cold water will help preserve colour.
This stuff really stains quick. Cover surfaces you don't want damaged. Wear clothes you don't care about and use vaseline on your ears, neck & forehead. Wipe up any drips immediately. And wear the gloves - even when rinsing colour out.
NOTE: I highly recommend the following TIPS for best result:
1) Follow the instructions! 2) Be sure to wash and rinse *thoroughly* to get all the bleach out. 3) Allow your hair to rest after bleaching and shampooing, at least overnight, to allow the bleaching process to fully end before adding color. If you don't allow the resting period (24-48 hours) you could end up with uneven results, that will fade quickly. 4) SPLAT cannot be applied like other hair color products! The kit doesn't come with an application brush, but I do suggest using one. Otherwise, watch the YouTube video so you can see how to apply the color correctly without a brush. 5) I prefer Splat Purple Passion for best long term color; it fades to a lovely lavender.
The instructions were clear and everything needed to bleach and then colour your hair was included - I would suggest that if you have little hands to purchase some 'cleaning gloves' as the ones supplied were a little big but that wasn't a big problem.
As I was only bleaching/colouring part of my hair I did find it a little tricky, so would suggest you have a trusted friend or family member to help you.
I was bleaching my hair from black and to be honest was a bit doubtful of how well it would lift, but after the guided time I was really pleased as to how well it did lift and did not have to re-bleach.
After bleaching the colouring bit was easy and would purchase this again - One word of warning is that the colour dye is (as stated) very concentrated so be careful not to get it anywhere you don't want it
I ordered the lusty lavender and applied to bleached hair.
i would say that the colour has come out more pink than it has purple
i am having to buy another dye to put on top that will make it more purple.
i was happy with my delivery and everything else.
i just feel that the colour should have been more purple
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews