on 18 April 2017
great for little ones in the cooler water !
on 7 December 2015
absolutly loved it. fits my 8 week old perfectly, and keeps him nice and warm very happy xx
on 6 April 2016
this was ordered for a baby not yet born but I am pleased with the look and feel of it and the fit will be perfect
on 8 December 2012
This works perfectly, keeps baby warm and makes her easier to grip. Also is a lot more slimline and flexible than some others on the market
on 12 March 2008
This little wet suit is well worth the expense, there is nothing fun about organising a family trip to the local pool baby, toddler, three large bags and baby float to get in and within 20 mins - 30 mins baby is crying cold, shivering lips turning blue and have to exit. This really kept our 3 month baby cosy his cheeks were glowing and allowed us all to stay and play double the time. We got the 6-12 month size and fits well with room to grow!
on 19 April 2009
I love this item! I'd really recommend it as most swimming pools are too cold to go to with babies, this keeps them warm and the neoprene also enables you to have a good grip on your baby as they tend to be quite slippery when they are wet. The added bonus is that you don't need to use a nappy just a liner in it. Have a look also on their website there are many different products.
on 2 June 2011
This is a fantastic product. Its good quality and a must have for taking any baby swimming. At my sons swimming lessons they now insist on nappy covers and this has one built in. Its a bit expensive but worth every penny.
on 8 July 2011
We had the smaller size and had to get the next size up for out little chap. I love these little wetsuits as they are flexible for him to move around in and also neoprene which means they keep him nice and warm. Fantastic!
on 27 January 2016
This is a lovely item but I guess my little girl was a bit too much of a chunk when we got it and it really dug into her arms and rubbed. Worth getting next size up if your little one is bigger than average.
on 9 May 2015
Our little one loves his wetsuit. The sizing is very small. We originally bought a 6-12 month size for our 4 month old, but he had quite chubby baby legs so we ended up buying the 12-18 month size and it fits him perfectly. Great that it includes a happy nappy and it isn't too difficult to get on because it has velcro up the back.