- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Visit our Nursery Furniture and Bedding Store for a wide range of nursery essentials to help you create the ideal bedroom for baby.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Splash About Baby Wrap - Neoprene Wetsuit - Fish Print Blue Binding, Medium, 6-18 Months
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Keeps them warm in and around the water
- Unique "Open Flat" design for easy putting on and taking off
- Very easy to adjust sizing
- 100% Sun Block
- Comfortable, Soft & Flexible 3mm Neoprene (wetsuit) material
Softest of Swaddles
Beautifully designed soft baby muslins, swaddles and blankets. Click here to shop the range.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The BabyWrap keeps babies warm in the water and prevents the shock factor of water to changing room chills. It gives solidity to the body making parents surer of their grip, protects barrier cream for those who require it and is a total sun block. Our unique design opens completely flat for ease of dressing and adjustment so that you can enjoy a no-fuss changing room experience. Made from a soft and supple neoprene with a tough layer of nylon either side, it fits the body snugly. The BabyWraps are fully bound and fasten together with generous sections of very strong but flexible hook and loop. This allows you to ensure the BabyWrap fits your child perfectly, as well as allowing for some growing-room flexibility.
continuity 2013See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: My son is within the normal growth ranges, but i found this small in width, even when he was around two months. The length in the bigger size is only 1 cm longer, but is 2 cm wider, so i should have bought that one. My son is on the 90th centile for weight (but is by no means a fatty, if he were I would not mention this), and when he was 13lbs this was tight, but still do-up able.
Overall a good product, but if you have a slightly chunky monkey, you may be best off buying the medium.
I love this design and have been using it for over half a year now and the design has not faded and still looks same as new. That's with swimming lessons at least once a week too. I will be buying this in the next size up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My baby gets cold quickly in the pool and this suit was fantastic for him we can now do the full lesson. Plus all the other mums loved it!Published on 4 July 2014 by Cavegal
Perfect we bought the bigger size as a previous purchaser suggested. The baby was able to stay longer in the water.Published on 14 Jan. 2014 by Birdie
brought for my 6 month old! It washes well and looks good! my little one looks comfortable in it too!Published on 5 Nov. 2013 by robert allen
Love this mini wetsuit for my daughter. Great value for money & good quality. Also handy as can be worn by a girl or a boy.Published on 17 May 2013 by V. Slee