Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 20 November 2013
Brilliant mat to use as a change mat for babies.it rolls up small and is warm to the touch.very easy to store.
on 2 February 2009
We bought this to use at the swimming pool, but it really came into its own when we went on an overseas holiday with our toddler. It rolled up and went in the suitcase, so we had a generous-sized change mat to use in our hotel room whilst on holiday instead of making do with the small portable one in the nappy change bag. Well worth the money.
on 17 November 2010
At first, we were using the travel changing mat that came with the free Boots Parenting Club Changing Bag to change our little guy downstairs. I gotta say, it was really great! Unfortunately, after so much daily use over 6 months, it developed a crack along the fold and needed replacing. My initial search brought up the usual changing mats with pockets and other handy dandy things which we really didn't need. I happened upon this, and I'm so glad I did! The soft foam is comfy as it's cushiony and keeps our little guy warm. The foam also keeps him from scooting up and off of it, like he did with the plastic surface. It's really easy to clean and rolls up nicely. The size is wonderful and accommodates our 7 month old well. If it doesn't need replacing before then, he'll be able to use this until he's potty trained. We haven't taken it to the pool or beach yet, but it's definitely coming along when we do! Fantastic purchase! Would definitely recommend!
on 7 July 2014
Brilliant!!!! I take my little boy swimming weekly and was after a mat i could put on the floor to keep him dry and clean from the wet changing room floor, my friend bought the Huggies frog version and I was going to buy the same until she told me the water seeps right through and does not stay dry, also it is not as big as the splash about version so would not suit my 10 month old, I searched for something else and saw this - well i am not disappointment - i tried it out on a soaking wet floor last week - it stayed dry on top and stops the cold coming though - is also a great size and rolls up brilliant to go in your bag! Highly Recommend!
on 23 December 2014
Originally we purchased it to do changes at the pool, it does exactly what its supposed to. It doesn't slip, it doesn't smell bad and it has a wonderful cushion. We now use this in our bathroom and it absorbs water, doesn't smell and overall just an excellent product !
on 3 March 2013
I bought this mat as the padded foam mats dont last long and I wanted one I could store away, this mat is great, nice material and good size. I will also take it on holiday to use in caravan and by pool.
on 22 December 2014
Great item, works well as a change mat or a poolside mat to keep baby of floor. It's nice and padded and none slip. My only gripe was the chemical smell on it at first. It is fading with use.
on 22 May 2013
I bought this to use specifically for swimming. It's great as it grips and provides a softer base to change baby on than just the changing room floor. Quick drying too.
on 31 December 2014
It has good grip in the swimming pool sides... Not as long as I was expecting, but makes the job. Little one will grow out of it sooner than expected...
on 26 October 2011
Great - lives in the swimming bag and made life much easier when my baby was small as he was slipping about!