- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Spitfire Story: Told By Those Who Designed, Maintained and Flew the Iconic Plane Paperback – 2 May 2019
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 2 May 2019
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Spitfire Story, published in association with Imperial War Museums, is a fascinating anthology of first-hand stories from Spitfire heroes and heroines of the Second World War, as well as the people behind the scenes.
About the Author
Jacky Hyams has written several bestselling non-fiction books, among them The Female Few: Spitfire Heroines of the Air Transport Auxiliary and Bomb Girls: Britain's Secret Army, a history of Britain's female munitions workers. She has written for many newspapers and magazines, including The Times, the London Evening Standard, Rolling Stone and the Sydney Morning Herald. She lives in Brighton.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|