- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend £25.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Polymath Products. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Spitfire Pocket Bellows – Compact Telescopic Tube for Blowing Additional air into a fire for Easy fire-Lighting. UK-Made.
|Price:||£5.99 FREE delivery.|
- A practical, pocket-sized accessory that makes fire-lighting a breeze, not a chore. Sturdy stainless steel construction for a lifetime of trouble-free fires.
- The telescopic tube extends to 44.2cm (17.4"), allowing you to directly blow extra oxygen into the heart of the fire, turning even the most difficult-to-burn fuel into a stable fire within minutes.
- It keeps you a safe and pleasant distance from the heat of the fire and helps keep nasty smoke out of your eyes!
- When collapsed down it is only 9.2cm (3.6") long, and it weighs a mere 25g (0.88oz), making it effortless to carry for camping, hiking, outdoor parties and barbecues. It has a place even in the most lightweight of hiking loads, and is an ideal accessory to pocket wood stoves.
- Size: 92mm length (collapsed) x 16mm diameter. Weight: 25g. Made in the UK by Polymath Products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Spitfire Pocket Bellows is a simple yet highly effective tool that helps get your fire established quickly, and works perfectly for re-lighting a dying fire or embers.
Simple in operation; extend the bellows out to its full length of 44.2cm (17.4"), and with the larger diameter end in your mouth, point the other end into the heart of the fire and blow gently. This will direct additional air (containing oxygen) into the fire; an essential part of the 'fire triangle' which consists of Oxygen, Heat and Fuel.
With additional oxygen it is amazing how quickly a fire increases in intensity, even from a weak fire that would otherwise go out. No more struggling to get the fire going! Once you carry this tool you can impress friends by getting that campfire, fire pit or barbecue going first time, every time.
When not in use it can be instantly collapsed down to just 9.2cm (3.6"), so it can be carried in even the smallest of pockets, and at 25g (0.88oz) it will not be noticed when added to your camping or hiking gear.
Package contains: 1 Spitfire Pocket Bellows with basic instruction card.
Size: 92mm length (collapsed) x 16mm diameter.
Product for use by adults only.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Addition of the rubber grip makes it easier to keep hold of with gloves on, and more comfortable on the lips. I guess you could remove this if you want to go full minimalist. Narrow end could be a touch shorter - I assume it is made this long to make it easy to get hold of. I've shortened mine slightly (about 5mm). It now fits in the 1oz tin I use to keep firelighting kit together, but it's still plenty long enough to pull out.
Now keeping my eyes open for some kind of cap (maybe an old pen top or something like that) that I can put on it when carrying loose in a trouser or rucksack pocket - the thin metal is quite sharp and I can see it rubbing badly or poking through thr fabric eventually.