Customer reviews

on 9 September 2016
All started off really well grandchildren loved it. However after a couple of weeks usage one of the ball seats refuses to stay inflated. Not very pleased. I am looking to see if we can get a replacement ball seat.
on 21 April 2014
The see saw itself is fine and the kids love it but it's started to rust badly and water gathers inside the pipe so rusty brown water runs down it when it's starts being used again staining the green balls, kids legs, clothes and my hands if I try to lift it anywhere . If it rains water gathers in the seats so need to try and dry it off or get wet bottoms. All it needs there is drain holes in so it doesn't gather. So every time you have to tip it upside down to get the water out which then covers your hands in dirty brown water. The rust problem is a coating issue and needs to be addressed. It's a garden toy.
on 28 March 2016
I bought this for my sons 3rd birthday and he has not been able to use it. One of ball seats keeps falling off. Such a shame because it's not cheap and looks like it could be a lot of fun.
on 1 July 2016
I have not been happy with this seasaw as twice now ball has had to be let down and put in place again
on 20 April 2014
My kids are 6 and 4 and it doesn't quite live up to our/their expectations. Is probably ok for younger/smaller kids but wouldn't really recommend it for our kids age, We chose this one over the much cheaper versions thinking it would be better but it doesn't seem to be,Certainly not worth the £90 odd we paid for it.
on 25 January 2016
Bought for my grandson for Christmas, he loves it.
on 27 April 2016
Great see saw, very cleaver design. My three Grandaughters love it.
on 10 August 2015
I feel let down! My daughter raved about TP Toys and this seemed a perfect gift for my granddaughter's birthday. It arrived in good time, 31 July 15, but came missing a bolt and with a defective pump. I registered the product and emailed my issue within 48 hours of taking delivery. After one day of use by two small children one of the bouncing seats came adrift and we had to completely deflate and refix it. This has now happened more than once! I emailed TPToys asking for help and saying I thought the item might be faulty. To date I have not heard back and remain a very disappointed customer.
on 19 April 2013
This has been good fun during the half term. It has been used by children aged 3,4,5,6,7 so the clever idea of adjusting the see -saw to balance a small child and much heavier child has proved very useful. from a safety point of view i really like the large soft balls that the children actually bounce on as this prevents any nasty accident of feet getting squashed underneath. My children tend to have more fun using the see-saw to whizz around in circles at top speed, just need to be a bit careful because if the ball hits the ground when travelling around it can cause alot of wobbling and the feet can come off of the ground. I feel the little securing pegs are a complete waste of time and come straight out of the ground. Its a shame something more heavy duty to secure the see-saw to the ground wasn't included. Bit of advice.... you will get 'crop circles' all over the lawn so rubber matting underneath may be an idea!!
on 27 March 2017
Best Buy this year my 4yr old son loves this seesaw cant get him off it would spend the whole day burrling around the garden on it, his swing and chute havent had a 2nd glance!!!
easy to assemble well worth the money would recomend this to everyone..