- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: SPCK; 1st Edition edition (24 Mar. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0281056455
- ISBN-13: 978-0281056453
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.1 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 465,346 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Spirituality Workbook Paperback – 24 Mar 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is a beautiful book born of profound, inspiring and searching faith. --Baptist Times
Well-grounded and informative, this book covers all the key areas of the spiritual landscape. It offers a creative, practical approach to the vast, fascinating and ultimately very personal field of Christian spirituality. What are the great spiritual practices of the Christian tradition and what do they teach? What can we learn from them to deepen our own spiritual life, and understand more fully the spiritual lives of others?See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.