- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers; 1 edition (28 Mar. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0768423856
- ISBN-13: 978-0768423853
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 44,059 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual Sonship: Your Destiny Awaits You Paperback – 28 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jack Frost and his wife, Trisha, founded Shiloh Place Ministries in 1991.Trisha and a team of more than 70 conduct healing and restoration retreats.Before his passing, Jack and Trisha traveled worldwide ministering about God's wolove and equipping leaders and ministry workers to help heal the brokenhearted.Jack Frost is survived by his wife and three adult children wo reside in South Carolina.His life, ministry and words will continue to minister to the generations to come. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was such a quick turn around also lovely read changed my lifePublished 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
Jack Frost writes in a truly inspired way and speaks accurately into the human condition. Out of his own experiences (recorded with greathonetsy and humility), he leads the reader... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Busker
Amazing book! really loved it. It will cause you to look at why you think the way you think, it will cause you to seek reconcilation and to view yourself as an orphan and not... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer