|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£17.45 - £35.78 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colours. Details|
- A gothic vision of Edwardian vampiric beauty, this corset's owner has lived a thousand lives and will live a thousand more.
- LS FingerLoop ShoulderLace is made of 95% Viscose 5% Elastane, with 95% Polyester 5% Elastane trims using skin friendly, Azo-free, Reactive dyes.
- ALWAYS wash inside out, maximum 30 degrees Celsius, never tumble dry, iron inside out.
- Spiral is a long-established brand specialising in heavy metal and gothic fashion, with men's and women's gothic clothing.
- Spiral artwork covers a range of themes from tribal designs, gothic, horror, fantasy and fetish to the more commercial vintage, fashion and distressed, screen printed to last.
- Just one of the unique 'Long Sleeve Tops' from a huge range of Alternative Fashion products from Spiral!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A gothic vision of Edwardian vampiric beauty, this corset's owner has lived a thousand lives and will live a thousand more. LS FingerLoop ShoulderLace is made of 95% Viscose 5% Elastane, with 95% Polyester 5% Elastane trims using skin friendly, Azo-free, Reactive dyes.
Top Customer Reviews
The top is a scoop neck black T shirt with a pint on the front. The netting on the shoulders has a back rose design which I dont think complemnets the aesthetic of the printed front.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant. My wife loves it. Delivery was super fast (date given was a Thursday...arrived on the Saturday 6 days before).Published 2 months ago by Steve
The material so soft! I love this shirt and it fits so well as well, the money paid was a bargain :) Definitely would order from the seller again later :)Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The top in the body fitted as expected however I had to make adjustments to the sleeves as they were too long.Published 5 months ago by Bernadette Ellis
Fitted as expected. Looks really good and the quality is good and washes well.Published 5 months ago by Eastbury