- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Folding Exercise Bike reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
SpinnerÂ® Fit SpinÂ® bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Includes 4 Spinning workout DVDs
- 14kg Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: no-slip design features foam grips for comfort and safety - plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities.
- Seat: The FIT has a special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
- Fender: Two-piece fender for better protection of brake and flywheel assembly from moisture.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Get a high-intensity spin workout from the comfort of your own home with the Spinner® Fit Spin Cycle. This robust indoor cycle comes with DVDs and a 8 week weight loss program companion which allows you to keep track of your progress - a great motivational tool! Spin Bikes are perfect for individuals that want an excellent workout that is much kinder to your knees compared to other exercises such as running. It will help you tone your legs, abs and even your arms as push up style exercises can be performed while pedaling. So whether you are looking to lose fat, increase your cardiovascular fitness or tone up in time for summer, the Spinner Fit Spin Cycle is the perfect workout companion. Order online today and get 4 workout DVDs and get Free UK delivery .
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A sturdy/ solid bike that is enjoyable to use. My legs always feel worked after I have used this piece of equipment. The bike was delivered accompanied with 4 dvd’s. The 14kg flywheel is more than enough resistance for anyone I think. Overall I believe that this was a well worth investment for my health and really recommend it!
1. We had to change the seat to a nice big fat comfy one because the one it came with was like sitting on a brick
2. The adjusting height knob is a bit tight and hard to use, especially with arthritic hands (As there are 4 of us, all different heights, the height of the seat needs to be adjusted all the time. I would highly recommend this Spinner.
The bike feels very sturdy and good quality, and wasn't hard to assemble with two people and a small set of tools are provided is well. We did have a bit of trouble with one of the pedals not screwing in but a bit of Vaseline helped. The seat is hard and did give me bruises after using it for the first time lol, but after using it a few times I've kind of got used to it now haha, in comparison to the seats on the bikes I've used in my local gym its a little bit wider and softer.
The chain feels really smooth and quiet on low and high resistance, feels more like a real bike than the belt driven ones I was used to.
I'm really happy with my purchase and would recommend this bike and the seller.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bike almost fell apart after the first few weeks.. trying to get replacement parts from the manufacturer is almost impossible - still waiting after 5 weeks! Read morePublished 8 months ago by K K Kaye
Could not be happier with this bike. Was quite pricey but the quality of it is worth it! Looks and feels like the gym spin bikes!Published 22 months ago by Jacks
Great item, really good value - almost gym quality and a great workout. Very easy to put together which was a bonus.Published 24 months ago by MatthewJBrannan
few small faults with this bike
1. noisy chain ,needed lubracated
2. handle bars move ,even when fully tight
3. Read more