Customer reviews

Size: 2.5 kg|Change
Price:£9.89+ Free shipping

on 27 May 2016
The hedgehogs in my garden love it! And a big bag lasts a long time
review image
on 24 April 2017
I have been feeding my hedgehogs using this product for more than a year. First fed the whole family - mum and 4 hoglets that appeared in my garden last year. From my experience for more than a year now I can say that hedgehogs ( and my dog) love that spikes dry food and will recommend it to everyone who wants to feed those nice little creatures.Food is tiny , dry and many times heard hedgehogs crunching while eating it. 1 bag - 2.5kg lasts for long as
my hedgehog eats about 1 handful of the food per night.
on 29 September 2016
I have, on average, 8 Hedgehog visits per night before midnight, by at least 5 different individuals.
Apparently 'Spikes' is NOT that delicious to hedgehogs, even when it is the only food put out. Only ever seen larger hedgehogs eating one or two pieces. Usually all left, seemingly untouched. However, the slugs find it irresistible.
Dry mealworms, on the other hand, are always quickly 'hoovered' up, and the hedgehogs keep coming back for more.
'Spikes' for me, was waste of money. Better to put out cat food, if I can find a way to stop the local cats eating it.
on 21 June 2017
I hope its being eaten by hedgehog(s), and nothing else, as I have yet to spot one. My wee hedgehog food dish is being emptied every 3-4 days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm not feeding a rat.

After quite a few weeks have finally spotted the animal(s) that has been eating my wee bowl of dry food mix tonight. YIPPEEE.... its a hedgehog !!!!
So glad to find out I have not been feeding a rat. Quite a lot of neighbours have cats around the area I live so hopefully these will keep any rats or mice away from my bowl of food. Have hade to make a shelter for the dish and food contents to keep my dog from eating it.
on 15 February 2017
The hedgehog would not eat it. I had to throw it away and go back to feeding him dried meal worms.
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2017
Great food for your wildlife, foxes also love this food.
on 18 April 2017
bought to feed the 3 hedgehogs who visit my garden - they dont leave much!
on 17 July 2017
Am very lucky to be feeding 6 hedgehogs from adults to new babies. Great product, super fast delivery,, would recommend this supplier.
on 22 December 2016
They love it - Supplier's service excellent and prompt. Price very reasonable.
on 28 April 2017