- Save 15% on Spigen P20 pro Full Protection Screen Protector when you purchase 1 or more Spigen Huawei P20 pro Case offered by Spigen. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on ⭐✨Spigen Essential 3 in 1 Charging Cable (Lightning, USB C, Micro USB)✨⭐ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen. Enter code C10I3BT5 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on ⭐✨Spigen Essential F401 34W 4-Port Fast USB Charger✨⭐ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen. Enter code F401BT5P at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on ⭐✨Spigen Essential F207 Fast USB Charger 2-Port with Quick Charge 3.0✨⭐ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen. Enter code F207BT5P at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on ⭐✨Spigen Esssential C20CH USB-C to HDMI 4K 30hz Adapter✨⭐ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen. Enter code C20CHBT5 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on ⭐✨Spigen Essential Rechargeable Hand Warmer 5000mah Power Bank✨⭐ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen. Enter code F740HBT5 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on ⭐✨Spigen Essential F27QC Quick Charge 3.0 FAST CAR CHARGER✨⭐ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Spigen. Enter code F27QCBT5 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
Spigen [Rugged Armor] [Black] Case for Huawei P20 PRO, Original Carbon Fiber Design Shock Absorption Air Cushion Technology Drop Protection Phone Cover for Huawei P20 PRO Case - L23CS23083
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with Huawei P20 PRO (2018) (NOT COMPATIBLE with P20 / P20 Lite)
- [SLIM DESIGN] Signature Carbon Fiber design with perfect finish no hard or harsh edges
- [PERFECT FIT] Exact fit perfect cutouts with no bulk ensuring perfect protection and shock-absorption with Air Cushion Technology
- [FLEXIBLE & STRONG] Flexible TPU layer keeps itself fingerprint resistant with hassle-free easy application
- [MIL-GRADE PROTECTION] Mil-Grade Protection with super slim and lightweight profile.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Signature Carbon Fiber Design
Spigen's original patent Carbon Fiber Design implemented for your Huawei P20 Pro.
Mil-Grade Protection with super slim and lightweight profile. Spigen's Air Cushion Technology embedded in all four corners. Save your phone from drops and scratches.
Once you go Spigen, you would never go elsewhere
Never slip your phone out of you hands. Rugged Armor gives you just enough grip for you to handle your P20 Pro perfectly.
Perfect cutouts, no harsh edges, soothing design and texture. It will provide you the best grip and safety to your phone.
We use the best raw material out in the market. Flexible TPU, durable with smooth textures.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. the protection for the camera lenses, there's about 1mm clearance, if that. I would have expected at least 3mm. The camera is one of it's biggest features, protection without impacting its performance should be a priority
2. the case is easy to apply and the fit is perfect. The problem is when you come to apply a screen protector... I'd spent a lot of time ( and money) trying to get one that fits, finally, I have but it's not the best... I had originally purchased one with the case, but after application and putting the case back on, the screen protector popped off. Put simply any screen protector that covers the whole screen none of them will sit well, if at all. Now I understand this isn't a design flaw, but what it does is limits your choice of screen protectors vastly. It's early day's, I'm sure someone will design one to pair with this case perfectly, but surely the designers at Spigen would have come across this. They should have packaged the case with a screen protector, and two small pieces to sit on the camera lenses too. That way, being able to protect my phone from the go, I would have given 5 stars and be happy my phone is fully protected.
I would have liked to have been notified of this issue in the description for the case, it would have saved me £8.50 and I wouldn't be a frustrated customer. I'm going to purchase a different case when I see one that fully fits my requirements when it's available.
It's a really nice case, just be aware of the limited selection of screen protectors available and lastly, a bit more protection for the lenses would have been a bonus.
Love this case
VRS Design P20 Pro Case VRS Slim Full Body Protective Armor Ultra Thin Fit for Huawei P20 Pro (Single Fit)
I hope you had found this review helpful and I'm happy to answer any of your questions, if so could I please ask that you click the Helpful button it really helps; any contructive feedback is welcomed too.
I plumped for this case given what I felt to be the nicer, simpler aesthetic over the other black/grey cases. Although I did see a clear case on Amazon (it was not on the Spigen site) and would have liked to show off the Huawei's Twilight back, I wasn't convinced that it would offer as much protection and some reviews suggested that its transparancy also left it suseptible to marks.
All in all, this case seemed to offer all of Spigen's vaunted "case tech" and at a very good price.
When it arrived, I wrapped its slim form round the corners of my phone. While I slightly lamented the added visual bulk hindering the bezel-less form of the screen, this was inevitable and exactly as expected after scrutinising the pictures pre-purchase.
What wasn't expected was that when I flipped the phone over, the upper two lenses would look horribly close to the lip of the cutout. While the third lens had been provided with ample security, the remaining ones were confirmed to be flush when I ran my finger, flat, across the area. I realised that when doing so, my skin ran across the lens itself without touching the case at all.
Given that the raised bezel to "protect your Leica triple lens" is prominently featured in its sales pitch (the second image, no less) and that this was crucial to my purchase, I will be sending it back. I'm sadenned to give such a low rating, but Spigen are boasting of and relying upon a feature which simply doesn't exist. I would be very happy to have a re-profiled version of the case which added a few mm of lip around the upper portion of the camera cutout. The added bulk would be well worth it. As it is, the product is undermined as something capable of providing all-round peace because while your phone might be admirably safe from a fall, you'd be jeopardising your £600 device every time you simply put it down.
With Prime, it arrived at my pickup location, about 15 hours after I ordered it (thank you Amazon), and it immediately went on my phone. This is one nice looking case. It fits perfectly, with all the usual cutouts, and there's enough thickness to keep your screen and your cameras off the surface of a table, without adding too much bulk.
I can only hazard a guess at how well it'll protect the phone following a fall, and I hope that I don't have to find out, but the case provides enough "grip" so that it is unlikely (but not impossible) for the phone to drop out of your hands during use. In fact, I may well end up cancelling my smart case order and using this as my "main/only" case.