Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 July 2013
This watch set was bought as a present for my 7 year, he absolutely loves them both but the watch broke after one wear - pin fell out. The zip on the wallet broke after one unzip and the stitching is also coming undone.
Very annoying and disappointing - Would definitely not recommend, poor quality
on 18 January 2014
Cheap plastic feel to it and poor stitching to wallet, I was too embarrassed to give something like that as present. don't buy it!
on 21 March 2013
I did not actually see this watch since it went to my grandson's house. My grandson is 4. Shortly on it got broken. I'm not sure what the exact circumstances were but it's too bad. I took some time in selecting it. Perhaps the child was too young for it.

Eric Buckenmeyer
on 2 November 2012
This is a Christmas present so hasn't actually been taken out of the packaging but looks like it will be just what one of my boys is after. Thanks.
on 29 July 2013
REVISED COMMENTS:-
THE PRODUCT ARRIVED LATE-10.00am MONDAY 29.07.13
BOYS BIRTHDAY PRESENT PROMISED FOR 27.07.13, HOWEVER ITEM LOOKS FINE WELL PACKED ALTHOUGH LATE I AM SURE THE YOUNG LAD WHO IS A SPIDERMAN FREAK WILL BE PLEASED
on 16 April 2015
Awful product never ever bought in my entire life .lense was broken when I received .because it's my son's birthday present my husband had to glue it back watch body itself are in bad shape scratched my son's face quite a few times within a hour had to bin it on my son's birthday .highly recommend DO Not buy it .
on 2 January 2014
This was one of my son's favourite Christmas presents. He hasn't taken off the watch since.

The items arrived promptly and in good condition.
on 27 December 2013
The watch in this set is rubbish so if your buy it for the watch you would better to pay a little more and get a decent one. The watch does not keep time and is very flimsy and the strap broke after a few days. The wallet however is fab and is the only reason why I haven't returned it.
on 9 June 2014
I purchased this item for my grandson who's favourite character is spiderman and even though I have not given it to him yet I know he will absolutely love it as much as I loved the very reasonable price.
on 14 November 2014
I am sooo disappointed I genuinely feel that amazon has let a lot of people down! eBay would've been so much better!! This if your lucky cost 50p please don't waste your money on either the watch or the postage I just wish I'd read the reviews like so many people I looked at that picture added to basket and bought! Quite angry at myself because it's not even worth sending back!!