Price:£5.49+ Free shipping

on 31 January 2013
I bought this for my grandson who was absolutely delighted with it. I myself was left feeling a bit underwhelmed. This torch is very small and cheap looking considering the price!
I obviously paid for the name written across it (Spiderman) more so than the quality of the item.
on 31 December 2012
just to let everyone know you can actually buy this in poundand! i bought it for my 5 year old son the other day!
on 30 May 2013
i bought two of these little torches for my 4yr old twin grandson,and they have gone down a storm!
they are just the right size for their little hands ,and the on off switch is easy for them to use.
a very good buy for the money.
on 13 March 2013
Was great for pass the parcel on my son't birthday as i bought a few of these! The only disappointment is that the torch don't come with battery. So when kids open them from package and realise they don't work, they loose interest! So was quite disappointed by that! The delivery was very fast though.
on 5 January 2013
The Spiderman torch was a Christmas gift for my grandson. He loved it and played with it all evening, exploring in the dark etc.
The torch worked perfectly and is quite bright.
It is fairly sturdy too, because he dropped it a few times and picked it up again all in one piece.
The torch is very easy to use as well as changing batteries - all very straight forward.
on 19 November 2013
£1.99 would be about right for this item complete rip off I paid £8.99 and if it wasnt for the hassle I would have returned it,Do not buy you can buy like for like it Poundland for believe it or not £1. Really disappointed with this purchase best I can do with it is use it as a stocking filler.
on 28 March 2013
See above. it was broken on arrival, my grandson was very disappointed, it was his 6th birthday and he is Spiderman mad!
on 13 June 2014
An absolute waste of money for the price paid on Amazon (£11.99). I am very disappointed with this item. The very same torch can be bought from Toy-R-Us for only £2.99.
on 31 May 2013
its ok for the money, nothing special,easy to hold for little hands my Grandson had fun feeling like he had what spider man would use so if he is happy i am
on 30 December 2012
Bought as a stocking filler for spiderman mad grandson, loved it, took it to bed to keep him company. Many thanks