on 6 April 2016
I have used Old Spice products for many years and have received compliments about the body spray and eau de toillette, particularly when in hospital.It is not the only brand that I use but it is one that I always return to.
on 2 March 2016
My partner uses this and ONLY this. It is fortunate that I like the fragrance. I usually buy this in threes from this seller as it means he always has some in reserve - also a good price. Happy to recommend.
on 1 July 2013
I have always like old spice deodorant I'm sure anyone would really I got 6 cans to have in and it was at the right price from this seller
on 5 October 2016
this product bears no resemblance to old spice, the fragrance is more like aerosol propellant, its expensive rubbish, avoid, no stars.
on 2 May 2014
Ha! Shades of my youth! A real memory reviver! Good stuff for anyone who remembers the iconic smell of Old Spice Recommended!!!
on 11 May 2016
You either like the smell or you don't. Me? I love it. These body sprays are well worth the price.
on 17 August 2016
My husband always uses this item thought this was value for money and arrived quickly.
on 10 April 2016