Size: 30"|Colour: Black/White|Change
Price:£9.30 - £58.42

on 8 May 2013
I bought this costume as a replacement for my old speedo one that had gone see through from years of use.
I am a size 10/12 and going by their details I think I needed a size 34 (assuming it goes by bust size and not EU size.. which is not clear at all!!), unfortunately I had to return it as maybe I ordered the wrong size but it was too short in the body, so much so it made my shoulder hurt. I'm not exactly tall, only 5'3" so I can't see that having been the problem. It was also made of a semi see through material, which was different from my old costume. I am unsure if this would have been a problem in the water but it was rather thin and I would have been self concious.
on 8 January 2014
After buying and returning a previous speedo, this one was back to the usual high standard of speedo. It fits and stays on while swimming!!!
This sort of swimsuit is essential for "serious" swimming. The only thing I would like to see, is extra support in the bust area.
on 11 May 2014
I found this a great costume as far as material goes, however, for me a little too short. I feel like the shoulders cut in a bit. I think if the length was increased by half an inch or so it would be far more comfortable.
on 23 August 2015
I was unsure how the fit would be but this swimsuit is a very comfortable and very comfortable. I didn't need to go up or down as size. This is a repeat order as the one I received 2 weeks ago was so good I have bought another one!
on 19 April 2016
Nice swimsuit and just about fits but it is a bit snug. If you are long bodied this would not fit, very skimpy in the sizing. Bit reluctant to use it in the pool in case it splits. Perhaps should have sent it back.
on 5 April 2014
Fitted well (I'm 66 so need to cover up reasonably well). However changed the colour for a red one just to be less boring. No trouble with exchange. Swimming is comfortable as I swim a mile a day so it gets plenty of usage.
on 19 February 2016
Great swimsuit in a nice range of colours. I got the pink (which looks great with a tan) - it's very comfortable to swim in and take the exertions of aqua-fit classes and lap work without slipping. Nice product and flattering design.
on 25 June 2014
Swimsuit is exactly as described, and is very comfortable and good fit. I am 5'1 and normally buy tops in size 10, but this 32 inch is perfect size - certainly would not want a larger size. Swimsuit is good for fast swimming and stays in place, dries quickly. Would recommend.
on 14 January 2014
Well fitting suit at a reasonable price. Too new to say how chlorine resistant it will be, but hopeful it will be better value than the two previous suits I've had.
on 21 October 2015
THE SIZE IS BIT TIGHT..I ORDED SIZE 18..SAME AS M&S..SWIM WEAR..BUT THIS ITEM CAME UP BIT TIGHT..
I SHOULD HAVE SENT IT BACK..I CAN DO WEAR IT..ITS NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS M&S..OF THE SAME SIZE//
MIND YOU ONLY GET WAT YOU PAY FOR..IF I WAS TO ORDER ANOUTHER SPEEDO THEN IT BE SIZE 20..