Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Speedo Unisex Adult V-Class Vue Mirror Goggles
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Manufactured with premium materials and precision engineering
- Size, shape and style designed to cater for both men and women
- Anti Fog technology for 2 times longer lasting vision. Dynamic Side Clip for easy adjustment and a secure fit
- 3D Seal for a leak-free, comfortable fit and reduced marks around the eyes
- Wrap around lenses for enhanced peripheral vision
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
MP Michael Phelps XCEED Swimming Goggle
Speedo Women V-Class Virtue Mirror Goggles
Vorgee Unisex Vortech-Polarised Lens Swimming Goggle, Black/Black/Red, One Size
Vorgee Unisex Vortech-Tinted Lens Swimming Goggle, Black/Black/Red, One Size
Zoggs Unisex's Predator Flex 2.0 Titanium Swimming Goggles, Grey/Green, One Size
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping|
|Collection||Autumn/Winter 2017||continuity 2016||Spring/Summer 2017||NOS||NOS||Spring/Summer|
|Item Dimensions||—||20 x 20 x 20 cm||—||—||—||—|
|Item Weight||201 grams||—||200 grams||120 grams||120 grams||120 grams|
|Size||One Size||N/A||One Size||One Size||One Size||One Size|
Speedo Unisex V-Class Vue Mirror Goggles - Black/Smoke.
From the manufacturer
Born in 1928, Speedo has everything you need to feel ideal in the water. Whether you swim competitively, for fitness or just like to enjoy a leisurely dip, the technology-packed Speedo range means you can make the most of your time in water. With a history of innovation, more Olympic gold medals have been won in Speedo than in any other brand.
Speedo Unisex Vue Mirror Adult Goggles
Introducing V-Class, Speedo’s most premium goggle range that combines design and innovation with world class-leading vision. Designed in Aqualab and crafted in Japan, the V-Class range is made with the swimmer in mind.
V-Class boasts superior antifog coating on the lens, providing fog-free protection which is 2 x longer lasting than regular goggles. V-Class also features IQfit technology for a leak free, precision fit that will help to reduce red marks around the eyes, giving you the freedom to enjoy an uninterrupted swim every time you enter the pool.
- New ‘super antifog’ lens; 2 x longer-lasting than regular goggles for an uninterrupted fog free swim.
- IQfit 3D goggle seals that fit the contours of your facewhich provide a leak free and secure fit .
- Made with premium materials for comfort and helps to reduce red marks which are usually left around the eyes.
- Free-flowing and intricate design and created by Speedo Aqualab.
- Exclusive hard wearing storage case; which will keep your goggles protected in your kit bag in between swims.
2x Anti fog lens
For best in class vision, our new anti fog lenses last twice as long compared to standard lenses, making them perfect for long distance training.
Leak free 3D Seal
Fits the contours of the eyes for a secure, leak resistant fit, allowing you to focus on your swim.
Premium materials ensures enhanced comfort and reduced marks on your face.
Exclusive storage case
Keeps your eyewear protected in-between swims.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 71 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Those cool looking side bits also create a bubble when doing front crawl. You tilt head to get air, then on way back under you get a bubble. These are not stream-line at all.
Quality material on the straps though, easy to adjust.
Started steaming up after 3 weeks of daily use. All my goggles do though, so probably me cleaning them too much.
Anyway, not bad goggles but would suggest the fastskins.
Also, packaging is cool, but the case you get is more for show than practical.
Won't buy again, but won't complain I bought them.
Also anti fog seemed to wear off after only 20 or so uses. Personally I would say only worth a purchase if they are on sale as other goggles fit just as well, come with simple carry case and anti-fog appears to last longer for roughly half the price.