on 14 September 2015
Although the product is ordered by size it doesn't actually help you in anyway. If you are skinny and have no bust then it's fine but if you are a girl like me with big hips, small waist and big bust then it's rubbish. I have a small diameter however big hips so I ordered 32" because that's what I am however when it came I could not get it over my hips. So for people who are curvy I suggest not getting this product.
on 8 April 2017
Good fitting costume
on 17 April 2015
Excellent quality, style and fit and perfect for the swimming pool, however, as many women find for swimwear, I went up a size when buying it so do bear that in mind.
on 18 November 2015
Great suit for my body type - large breasts, post baby tummy and slim hips. Really snug and flattering. Great support in the chest. I really feel comfortable in it going to the pool after my second child.
on 1 August 2016
Disappointed!
Bought identical swimsuit from House of Frazer 3 years ago (only difference was the colour) The original costume lasted me 22 months, and I felt it was well worth the £40
spent on it, as I swim twice a week for nearly an hour each session. It fitted really well, and was flattering too!
I expected the same quality from this seemingly identical product. The fit was the same, perfect!
However, after around 4-5 months of twice weekly swims, it was badly faded, and now after 8 months of use, really I am ashamed to be seen in it at the pool! It has sagged and faded so badly and I have not even had it one year, let alone nearly two like the first one.
Something, somewhere is very wrong! Is this really a genuine Speedo product???????????
I WANT TO ADD A POST SCRIPT TO THE ABOVE REVIEW.
I HAVE SINCE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SPEEDO WHO EVENTUALLY ASKED TO SEE THE ITEM AND HAVE VERIFIED AS FAULTY. THEY APOLOGIESED SINCERELY AND HAVE NOW SENT ME A REPLACEMENT ITEM. SO ALTHOUGH THE ITEM WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT, THIS HAS RESTORED MY FAITH IN SPEEDO AND I WILL CERTAINLY BUY AGAIN! I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE AFTER SALES CARE GIVEN!
on 17 April 2015
I needed a good bust support swimsuit (36FF) and couldn't find anything I liked. Ordered this with reluctance & I didn't think it would offer great support but I thought it was worth a try. I was really surprised at how it looks. Makes me look much slimmer I'm told! So it's worth buying just for that! only thing I would change if anything is the V shaped back. I have back fat! It has good bust support.
on 29 January 2015
This is just what I wanted in a swimsuit. It fits really well and is comfortable to wear as well as looking stylish.
on 7 October 2016
Colours faded very quickly (after less than a month of use), blue stripe under bust now looking purple and colour from pink stripe leeched and stained towel. Very disappointing; this is the fourth of these suits I've had and previous ones have retained colour for significantly longer. Not the quality one would expect for a product presumably aimed at the sports market and/or for frequent swimmers.
on 11 December 2016
Am between a size 14 and 16, so bought this as a 16; it fits well at the bottom but the bust fills with water when swimming and gets in the way.
It's a shame as love Speedo, but as you're never going to know re fit until you get in the water, then it's hit and miss, and not returnable!
on 22 November 2014
Lovely swimsuit. Not only good for swimming but looks pretty too.

See one answered question