Customer reviews

Speedo Elite Pullbuoy - Red, One Size
Size: One Size|Colour: Red|Change

on 18 January 2017
Bout this as I have just started getting back into swimming. I haven't swam properly for the last 18 years but I am just starting training for my first triathon. This is well made and helps to keep your position properly in the water. I don't use it all the time, just for drills really. I weigh 79Kg and this easily keeps me positioned properly and due to its shape you can still easily kick your legs without it moving around or loosing position.
on 20 March 2017
Great product, hard to find anything better in the market for this price.
on 17 October 2017
Sturdy, good-quality pullbuoy, extremely floaty. I weigh 60kg and am proper sinker, and this holds my stone legs right up to the surface.
on 12 February 2017
What a piece of kit, prompt delivery and makes such a difference to my swimming discipline. love it!
on 13 July 2017
works a treat but my god it's hard work swimming with
on 22 November 2017
Perfect, not much more to say really.
on 3 March 2017
as described! thank you!
on 1 April 2017
As described
on 25 August 2017
I have been training with the Speedo Elite Pullbouy for a couple of months now and really benefitted from using it . It has improved my strength speed and stamina and have noticed it has toned my arms and shoulders .
Good value and well made .
on 27 June 2017