on 15 June 2014
These goggles seem to be a good quality build, look and feel great. However probably due to my face shape, they just don't keep the water out regardless of what I try. Left or right side immediately let water in upon contact with water. I'll have to find something more suited to my shape I guess!
on 28 July 2014
I love these goggles. Unlike others have experienced, they fit me perfectly - no leakage. Look cool as chuff too.
VINE VOICEon 2 November 2014
I love these googles. I swim 5-10 hours a week and these are the only googles I wear. Why are they so good?

1. They have a numbered system on the back of the strap so you can constantly have them adjusted to the same setting once you know what length suits you. For me it's 6.5. Anything above that is too loose and it might leak. Anything below and it's too tight.

2. The strap is very easy to adjust before you start your swim.

3. When I have them set at 6.5 these goggles almost never leak.

4. They almost never fog up. On the rare occasions they do the fog quickly clears.

5. At my setting of 6.5 they are very comfortable.

I've tried many models of speedos and this is the one I've settled on. The best goggles on the market for me.

One slight word of warning. This particular model is heavily tinted. The metallic covering on the Google looks amazing but might not suit you if you are not keen on heavily tinted googles. There are other Aquapulse Max models without the tint though.
on 1 May 2013
I bought these as I liked the design and, given the cost, I thought they may be good. After putting them to use, can't say I was that impressed really. They are inclined to steam up after a few lengths in the pool!
on 5 June 2015
My first Amazon review after many years on Amazon.co.uk

These goggles were troublesome from the beginning. The plastic catch kept popping out of one side on the right eye piece. I would constantly have to manually put it back in. It's a flimsy design and it eventually broke. Usually goggles last me years. My previous pair lasted me hundreds of swims. This pair lasted me 3-4 months and no more than 10 swims.

Now it seems I've no recourse as Amazon's return policy is so short.
on 12 February 2014
Very good goggles, perfect for training and confortable. I would recommend the product for anyone that loves swimming. Very cool.
on 7 April 2014
Struggled with these at first as they let in water but was over tightening them.

Leaving them looser worked a treat.
on 24 June 2013
Perfect Glasses in every way.. Except two Faults..

1) The Side strips Pop out sometimes.. Very easy to pop them back on but I cba to do it again and Again lol so that's 1
2nd is that the Glasses re too dark when you wear them.. You will not see anything except blacking tint
on 23 May 2016
These are very well made and fit ver comfortably.

They come with a very handy pouch which helps you prevent them from getting scratched in your gym bag.

The fitting around the eyes is very comfortable and makes a good seal once in place unlike many other goggles I have had in the past.

Even if you are not a professional or "hardcore" swimmer I would recommend investing in a pair of these for when you do and they will last you years.

They are very easy to adjust and come with limbered notches which makes it easy to adjust accurately rather than guessing and blindly moving the buckle.
on 28 October 2014
I bought these for their anti-fog & UV property, no anti-fog does not work, i see; 1min into the swim and i don't have a clear vision because goggles filled with fog. UV feature is very minor almost none compared to Category 4 sunglasses. BUT very comfortable to wear and yes does not let water in at all if you adjust the band properly, for those last features product gets 4 star for me.

I do swim in non-pool environment like the sea with the Sun screaming to my eyes, I think It's time swimming goggles come with full UV A, B, C protection and non-coated antifog properties, for comfortableness and leakproofness they are there.