on 25 November 2015
No issues with the swim suit - as usual sizes are somewhat difficult to guestimate on line. Suppliers descriptions are not always correct for the indivudual who needs this.

Ordered a size larger than needed ( so we thought ) and ended up being no bigger than the one we already had.

In the end, went to local Tesco and tested before buying
on 23 February 2015
Got sent the wrong size but as it was a size too large rather than too small, my daughter loved the costume and we were on our way to holiday the next day have kept it. Great costume in itself though.
on 15 October 2015
Very pleased with this purchase, good price. Ordered size 32 for my 12 yr old daughter. Arrived really quickly. Fits perfectly, daughter loves the colour, seems to be good quality, strong fabric. Was a little worried that the light colour might be see through when wet, but it is lined & not at all see through.
on 7 April 2017
Lovely
on 12 September 2015
As expected with Speedo, good quality product. Daughter loves the colours. Maybe a bit expensive. I ordered the 26" which says Age 8 on the label. This was for my fairly average sized 5 and a half year old. It fits fine and I'm glad I got this size...the size smaller would probably be fine too but she is having a bit of a thing about anything tight at the moment.
on 5 August 2013
My grand daughter liked this costume but when it came the stitching on the one leg was considerably looser than the other!
on 2 December 2016
This was a good purchase. A practical and unfussy swimsuit for my daughters swimming lessons, which hasn't faded with use as some of the cheaper character swimsuits we have had from supermarkets. Came up slightly snug on my tall 8 year old but find that tends to be the case with all swimsuits.
on 8 January 2015
Purchased for my 7 year old daughter who is quite long in the body. Ordered a 30" and it fits really well, so pleased with it. Good service and delivered in stated time.
on 27 January 2015
bought this for my granddaughter and it is fine
on 9 October 2014
Great Speedo Bathers, they fit my slim 13 year old well with room to grow. Ultra smooth, thin fabric that is comfortable to
wear and still flattering for a teenager. Great buy for a great price...