Size: 12 Years (Manufacturer Size: 152 cm)|Colour: Black|Change

on 19 February 2015
This is the second speedo I have bought for my daughters and I love the quality and finish. This is not a 'shiny' swimsuit as it has more of a 'matt' feel to it but my daughters love the soft feel and they are stretchy and comfortable. We have had the first for nearly a year, it has been worn every week and on holiday and still no sign of wear or that 'see-through' look. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is because of the sizing issue. If this helps this is what I have bought - my 6 1/2 year old is average height and slim build and she fitted a size 26 (8 years). My 11 year old is average height and medium build and she fitted a size 34 (16 years)!! I think the advice here is go bigger. Once we sorted out the sizes we have been happy with this product and a lovely choice of colours that haven't faded. Good luck!
on 5 October 2016
This is a lovely swim suit, bought in neon blue and it's really nice. I bought a size 28" which it says is for a 9-10 year old, it fits my average sized 7 year old well (a little wiggle room but glad I didn't go smaller), the label on the costume says age 10!

So bear the sizing in mind if ordering but costume is lovely overall and perfect for school swimming lessons.
on 12 June 2017
It's a great swimsuit BUT they do come up small. Bought for my 10 year old, who is tall for her age. I would usually buy a size up. But decided on the age 13 swimsuit. It barely fits her. Next size up seems to be 16 years! It's nice quality though and looks great. Just buy a size bigger :)
on 14 May 2017
The colour was just right for a girl who loves pink. Her eyes lit up vhen she saw it and the fit was just right, it will last till the end of summer and beyond.
She said she likes the back strap as it does not hurt her neck while she is swimming like the other one did.
on 19 May 2017
Size 30 fits my 11-year-old who wears 11-12 clothes well, although I don't think a 32 would have been too big on her. Quality is great for price and it looks stylish. A fantastic costume that is perfect for school swimming.
on 5 October 2016
Ordered larger size after reading reviews got size 30 for a tall but petite 7-8 year old its a bit baggy so will order next size down and keep this for when she grows. Very prompt delivery.
on 8 May 2017
Lovely suit, well priced, but small. Bought 2 of the aged 10/ 28/ 140cm ones for my tall 8 year old daughter and she had to stop wearing it after 4 weeks due to the rubbing marks it was leaving under her arms. Too late to return given they had been used 6x each.
on 7 November 2016
Speedo Girls' Essential Endurance+ Medalist Swimsuit - Neon Blue, 30 inch

Fits well on my daughter. She starts swimming with school this week for 2 weeks she has a pink one as well my daughter is 9.
on 6 June 2017
Great swimming costume however it does fit a little small so I got the 12year old for my 9 year old. Looks great though and daughter says it is comfortable.
on 13 June 2017
my daughter looks like the model, with the same skin so the colour is stunning on her, fits well (she is skinny but it has some stretch so would fit normal build girls too) and is very sporty.