on 20 April 2017
Great product
on 24 March 2014
I bought these to swim in my local pool. I am a leisure swimmer not a pro so I don't need the elite type googles which tend to be very tight.

Once I got the adjustment right for my head they are very comfortable. It takes a few goes and at first I was tempted to over tighten the strap to keep the water out. However, that's not necessary, a snug fit does the job. They are, therefore, both waterproof and comfortable. And, visibility is very good.
on 13 June 2014
I got these for a Spain holiday, the sun is quite annoying when you're swimming. They keep your eyes perfectly shielded from the sun, Would recommend.
on 3 March 2014
I purchased these goggles as the Speedo ones I have used in the past are no longer available. I looked at the reviews and this type was highly recommended. I agree that the larger than usual lenses are very comfortable and efficient.
on 26 May 2014
As a regular swimmer these are great for swimming outside in bright sunshine or to intimidate other lane swimmers. good adjustable comfortable fit no leaks.
on 25 November 2011
Having read other reviews most of which were positive I decided to purchase these goggles. Big mistake. My experience is that they mist most of the time and I have difficulties seeing when I am swimming(above water) and they do not sit well on my face regardless of how I balance the head band, tight medium or lose are all uncomfortable. Am disappointed which is a shame as I really wanted to give a good review too.
on 20 July 2014
As everything else, they have a time span. Can mist up after 45 minutes in the water.
on 5 September 2014
Product delivered on time and in good condition, but the shape of the goggles has the same problem as most other conventional goggles... just doesn't fit my face well and has to the tightened to the point of a headache to keep the water out. I prefer something more along the lines of the Aquasphere Vista Goggle.
on 21 August 2013
I like my new goggles do to them good quality for the price, they fit well and easy, they look great too. the only downside is when I use them for long periods under water when my eyes seems to pop out of my sockets, but they are not created to use them as submersible goggles :)
on 21 March 2014
They steam up a bit. They sometimes leak a little. Before this I bought sport goggles and they felt like they were sucking directly onto my eyeballs. These ones are pretty comfortable. So it depends on what you want. If you want a comfortable casual swim these are a good choice.