Speedmailing: Turn your work enemy into your best work tool Paperback – 18 Aug 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
DREAMING OF AN EMPTY INBOX, BUT DON’T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?
We’re bombarded with messages every day, but no one tells you how to improve these vital email skills. Discover how to regain control of your email – and get back to your job – in five simple steps.
Email doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With Speedmailing’s five-step process you can manage emails quickly and efficiently.
The benefits of Speedmailing:
• Empties your inbox every day
• Increases your productivity and peace of mind
• Keeps your to-do list in one place
• Maintains a system of reminders
• Makes sure nothing slips through the gaps
• Improves communication
• Decreases post-holiday stress
• Works on any platform or device
CONTROL YOUR EMAIL: DON’T LET EMAIL CONTROL YOU.
About the Author
Richard Wolfe set up Email Handyman in 2008 to help people deal more effectively with their daily deluge of email. They offer in-house and online workshops for individuals and companies in 7 languages and over 10 countries worldwide. Richard is fascinated with how we create technology to increase our productivity and then often seem to achieve the opposite. Richard has a passion for finding easy ways to make technology work for us rather than against us. After business school and many years in the Internet industry, Richard decided to dedicate himself to helping people use one of the most ubiquitous technologies around today: Email.
Top customer reviews
Alberto Barragan – Director - EVTB (Enhanced Value To Business)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Time Management
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies