- Also check our best rated Gaming Headset reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Speedlink SL-250500-BK TRAILBLAZER Racing Wheel for PC/Xbox One/PS4/PS3 - Black
|Price:||£86.11 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.88 (4%)|
- PC and Xbox One, PlayStation 3, 4 gaming racing wheel
- Minimal shifting times thanks to professional gear shifter and rapid-access shifter paddles
- Highly responsive gas and brake pedals
- Powerful vibration effects for an incredibly realistic gaming experience
- Ultra-precise digital D-pad
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Xbox One
- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Size: Trailblazer | Style Name: Xbox One
Dominate off-road routes and the world’s most famous race circuits with the TRAILBLAZER Racing Wheel. Experience maximum compatibility, superb control and incredible ergonomic comfort. Thanks to its realistic gear shifter, you can make race-critical gear changes in a split-second. And with its pedal unit placed on the floor, it’ll feel like you’re actually sitting in a racing car cockpit. Its rapid-access shifter paddles let you drift stylishly through tight curves, and take chicanes with ease. Feel the thrill with the force vibration function, and thunder across the asphalt!
1 x Racing wheel
pedal controller for gas and brakes
From the manufacturer
Trailblazer Racing Wheel
With the Trailblazer Racing Wheel you’re set for the starting line – for total asphalt or off-road domination. You’ll feel every variation in the surface thanks to intense vibration feedback, so you know exactly what you’re dealing with.
The racing wheel comes in black and grey, with the racing wheel rim in stunning Speedlink red – it’s also rubberised for maximum grip for pulling extreme driving manoeuvres.
In addition to the easy-access shifter paddles, you can extract every bit of power from your digital vehicle thanks to the professional gear shifter – and leave your opponents trailing in your wake.
- Cable lengths: 2 m (USB), 1.6 m (pedals).
- Racing wheel-rim dimensions: 264 × 252 mm (W × H).
- Dimensions: Racing wheel: approximately 270 × 330 × 275 mm (W × D × H).
- Pedal unit: approximately 220 × 232 × 120mm (W × D × H).
- Weight: approximately 1.45 kg (racing wheel), 0.46 kg (pedal unit).
- PlayStation* 3, 4, Xbox One and PC gaming racing wheel.
- Split-second shifting times thanks to professional gear shifter and easy-access shifter paddles.
- Highly responsive gas and brake pedals.
- Powerful vibration feedback for a highly realistic gaming experience.
- Ultra-precise digital D-pad.
- Several remappable controls.
- Large 180 degree steering lock.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Rubberised racing-wheel rim for maximum grip.
- Two input-mode status LEDs.
- Seven suction cups for ultimate stability.
- Pedal unit with rubber feet.
Feel the surface
The Trailblazer Racing Wheel makes it feel like you’re actually there. Thanks to its intense vibration feedback, you know whether you’re still in your lane or already on the track markings. Who wants to lose speed anyway? If you’re more into rally games with off-road tracks, the Trailblazer is made for this too. Whether drifting, jumping or doing some crafty ramming – the gaming experience is highly realistic.
Keep control at all times
The Trailblazer has seven suction cups so it, and you, enjoy maximum stability when driving. Dominate each race with a gaming racing wheel that stays put. The nine rubber feet on the pedal unit also provide incredible slip-resistance. Enjoy hitch-free gaming, with the freedom to hit the gas and brakes as you need to maintain your lead.
Amazing grip – amazing control
The red racing wheel rim is stunning, plus it features an additional rubberised coating. This makes steering more pleasurable as you can maintain a firm grip with the lightest touch – and gives you total control of the steering when shifting gears. The Trailblazer Racing Wheel is just waiting for you to grab hold of it and take control.
Top customer reviews
In pc mode the buttons are more customisable in games, but it does not rumble.
I have had a taste, but now want better so I am purchasing a force feedback wheel.
The whole thing feels alright, it's a good size, and it's got plenty of buttons, but it's also got a few problems.
For instance: The gearstick is just mapped to A and Y, and the flappy bits behind the wheel are mapped to the shoulder buttons, so you can't use all the buttons/features at the same time. Also, (this might just be a problem with my wheel) when setting it up, when the wheel is centred, the game shows that the wheel is slightly off to one side.
These are only tiny problems, but still, they shouldn't be there for this price. Definitely don't buy at full price, you're not getting your money's worth.
The quality isn't the best, yes it's sturdy but the suction cups on mine weren't formed properly and don't stick to the table meaning I can't use it properly.
It says 12 BUTTONS, if you like to use all the buttons you have and not get confused by which one you've already used ad where DO NOT BUY THIS all it will do is frustrate you.
Again, I would say all in all it's okay, it works - but I will be upgrading ASAP.
Would highly recommend.
Most recent customer reviews