3m Speed Ladder [Net World Sports] – For Agility Training & Footwork Drills
|You Save:||£11.00 (61%)|
- The speed ladder is a popular piece of equipment for circuit and fitness training throughout all sports.
- Used for improving mobility through stride technique, coordination, arm control and speed.
- Fully adjustable, highly visible rungs, to vary feet speed.
- Attachable ends allow you to join ladders for a greater challenge or to vary activities and drills.
- Available in 3m and 6m lengths.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Agility & Speed Training Ladders in 3m & 6m
For a versatile and durable piece of training equipment look no further than the Net World Sports speed ladder. Unlike some speed ladders, they have professional flat rungs which reduce the risk of injury whilst maintaining the challenge. Additionally, the rungs are fully adjustable to vary feet speed and coordination; all you need to do is slide them along the edges.
You can use our high visibility agility ladder on any pitch or court whether its grass, astro or concrete. Great for use in any sport, our ladders are also easy to roll up and transport and store for travel to and from training.- Ladder lengths: 3m & 6m (10ft & 20ft)
- Width: 41cm / 16in
- Hi-Viz reinforced flat plastic rungs
- Ends can fasten together to make longer ladders
- Can be used indoors and outdoors on any surface
- Get next day delivery when you order before 4pm
Net World Sports offers a huge range of training equipment for every sport and every ability level. For your complete training kit, including cones hurdles, sports balls and slalom poles, visit Net World Sports.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews