- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 2 edition (18 Nov. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861564961
- ISBN-13: 978-1861564962
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 1.4 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 404,971 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Speech and Language 2e: Clinical Process and Practice Paperback – 18 Nov 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
This second edition of Speech and Language: Clinical Process and Practice incorporates a wealth of new information and up–to–date terminology to take account of the numerous changes that are taking place in the way speech and language therapists work. Standards of service delivery and clinical competencies necessary for practice are now more firmly established while the registration of the profession under the auspices of the Health Professions Council has led to clearer specifications of the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of the practicing clinician.
Retaining the traditional concepts that underpin decision making, planning and choice of activities this authoritative text discusses the philosophies that underlie the choice of working practices and will prove an invaluable aid to those with a professional interest in speech and language therapy.
About the Author
Monica Bray, Speech and Language Sciences Group, Leeds Metropolitan University and Celia Todd, Speech and Language Therapist, Trecare, NHS Trust, formerly of Leeds Metropolitan University.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Reference > Language > Speech
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies