Speech Communication Made Simple Paperback – 10 Apr 2006
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Speech Communication Made Simple, 3rd Edition, by Paulette Dale and James C. Wolfe, is a practical course that motivates advanced students to speak confidently and effectively. With its lighthearted and engaging self-help book approach, the text helps students acquire speech communication and listening skills that they can apply immediately and throughout their lives.
- comprehensive coverage of the speech-writing process
- expanded section on effective use of eye contact, posture, gestures, and voice
- various types of presentation ― from impromptu to persuasive
- pronunciation and listening tips
New to this edition:
- new chapters on how to access and use different media, including the Internet for research and PowerPoint for visual aids
- new interactive, communicative activities and exercises
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This "second" book is nearly identical to the original. Not only are the chapters nearly identical, all of the content, examples, and assignments are the same as the first Speech Communication Made Simple book.
If you already own class sets of the original, then you're better off buying the NEW S.C.M.S. #1.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Stagecraft
- Books > Reference > Language > Speech
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Phonetics & Phonics