on 6 November 2013
This is not bad but not great either, I am glad it was free. I agree with the other reviewer that Gin Rummy by AI Factory is a superior playing experience with better graphics and gameplay. If you like Rummy it will get you there but has its limitations.
8 people found this helpful
on 6 November 2013
Despite other people's negative reviews I find this perfectly playable. The fact that it's not highly automated makes it more like handling real cards.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 November 2013
I though it was quite good, I have enjoyed playing it and better still I have won every match so far. Not difficult but it serves it's purpose.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 November 2013
I really like playing the game however it starts counting down when there are 12cards left instead of 10 and never mark undercuts. That said this is still a good game.
on 7 February 2014
COULDN'T WORK OUT WHAT I WAS DOING, NOTHING UNUSUAL IN THAT, JUST THINK I HAVE ONE OF THOSE BRAINS THAT CAN'T WORK OUT HOW THESE GAMES WORK. SORRY!
on 9 November 2013
Llove Rummy but could not work out out to play this doesn't tell you how to declare. Instructions poor. Uninstalled it.
on 10 November 2013
I nearly didn't download this having read the 1-star report already submitted. It is different to the other (free) gin rummy I downloaded a few weeks ago, but equally enjoyable. The game stats are its best feature, the worst aspect is that the computer player doesn't seem very strong, even on the hardest degree of difficulty. Try it and make up your own mind - I did!
on 11 December 2013
Enjoyable and free, what more could be required from an app designed to entertain for a certain period of time?
on 13 December 2013
This was a free app for my Kindle fie HD. Loaded OK and quite an enjoyable game. Download went smoothly.
on 18 November 2013
It looks pleasing and the sound effects are spot on. It’s a card game so you aren’t going to get any explosive effects, but it looks great as all Concrete games do. So if you are into cards game or if you’re looking for something new to play, then try this game.