- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Spec Ops: The Line (Xbox 360)
- Deep, Mature Narrative: The story of Captain Walker's rescue mission will challenge players to make tough choices between what's moral and what's necessary, as Walker's journey pushes him to his very limits
- Blasted Opulence: The events unfold in a stunning, haunting setting - the remains of Dubai, once one of the wealthiest cities on Earth, now stripped bare. Dubai's bold and luxurious architecture still shines through, in spite of the sandstorms threatening all that's left. Opulent interiors contrast sharply with the vertigo inducing heights and mass destruction outside of the extravagant structures
- Dynamic Sand: Turn the tables on foes by crushing them under a cascade of sand cast down by a strategically placed shot - but beware of oncoming sandstorms and their gale-force winds. The sweeping sands of Dubai feel almost alive, serving as a powerful but unpredictable force that will both help and hinder the mission, while opening up a variety of new interactions and tactics
- Brutal, In-Your-Face Action: Join forces with intelligent, resourceful squad mates in fever-pitched gun battles. Accessible combat and squad controls will get you in the fight quickly, where you'll experience the raw destructive force of your authentic weapons as well as engage in extremely physical close-quarters battles
- Endless Multiplayer: In addition to the single-player story mode, Spec Ops: The Line packs a full range of multiplayer features, including a never-before-seen mode with unique connections to the main story, a breadth of competitive and team-based modes, as well as the ability to rank up, personalize, and customize characters from two distinctly different factions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: Xbox 360
Spec Ops: The Line is a narrative driven, 3rd-person Military Shooter, set in a sandstorm ravaged, war-torn, present day Dubai.
It's been six months since Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. Thousands of lives have been lost, including those of American soldiers sent to help evacuate the city. Today, the city lies buried under sand - the world's most opulent ruin.
Now, a radio signal is broadcasting from Dubai. A Delta Force team is sent to infiltrate the city and find its source.
Their mission is simple: Locate survivors and radio for evacuation. What they find is a city in the grip of a violent struggle for control. In order to fulfil their mission, they'll have to find the man at the heart of this madness – the elusive Col. John Konrad.
- A Billionaire’s Playground Destroyed: Cataclysmic sandstorm stricken, devastated Dubai. What was once the rich’s personal playground, is now the world’s most opulent and extravagant shooting gallery and warzone.
- A Military Rescue Mission, or Is It?: What starts as a Military rescue mission , quickly goes bad, and turns into an all out fight for survival. Who really is the one that needs rescuing?
- Take Cover, and take Charge: Use Dubai and it’s surroundings to take cover, hiding from enemy attacking and flanking. Order your squadmates to attack, heal, flank, grenade, and help with survival.
- Use Sand as a Weapon: Shoot windows, doors, walls, and wherever else sand may be hiding to unleash an avalanche of sand onto your opponent.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.