Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 2 April 2014
My 2 year old girl loved these so much when they arrived and they really helped her to use cutlery but within 2 months the pictures have washed off and they (especially the Thomas which is the spoon and therefore used more often) are almost completely white now. I don't even have a dishwasher so they have only been hand washed.
on 18 February 2014
Our children loved these initially, however they have now completely lost their pattern within a month, despite only being hand washed. They've been used for every meal over that period, but I think should last much longer than this.
on 24 November 2014
very good and came to time just arrived as my grandson was about to use them. he loved them.

only comment i would make is that they jut out at the bottom rather than being rounded and in my hand they were awkward, so would prefer a similar design to Peppa Pig which is rounded and easier to handle. maybe there are easier in smaller hands. Will see how GS gets on with them.

they are cute and very well done.
on 4 August 2014
My grandson is thomas mad and now won't eat his dinner unless he has his Thomas cutlery!
seriously though the quality is excellent , the plastic is not brittle and it's a good grade of stainless (and thick enough not to be flimsey) , although as we don't have a dishwasher I have no idea if they can be put through the wash.
on 18 August 2014
My grandson absolutely loves his new cutlery. He is a keen Thomas fan and the cutlery set has been a hit. He has no problem using the spoon and fork (only just 2 years old so not yet using the knife) and I am very happy with the product.
on 25 August 2013
My grandson was very happy with his new cutlery so I am happy too just need to make sure Grandad does not put them in the dishwasher!
on 8 May 2014
My son loves these - they are well made and have helped greatly with getting him to eat something hot!
on 9 March 2015
The ones we received were slightly different to the ones in the picture but our grandson loved them and found them easy to use. he is now more keen to feed himself.
on 11 September 2014
He loves 'em.
Grandson loves 'em - not that he needs any encouragement to eat. Just be careful not to brillo off the print, or dishwasher them.
on 17 June 2014
these r great, my little boy loves dinnertimes now he can use these :-) thanks for making dinnertimes easier in my house :-)
arrived quickly