on 18 June 2017
my children love them and they are really good quality
on 29 October 2013
This was meant as a little gift from me to a friend's little princess. Just imagine my friend's reaction when she opened the delivery and saw the contents. The pack the cutlery pieces came in was absolutely wrecked. What I mean is that the pack was totally torn and the cutlery pieces were just falling out of it. How could someone or a company nonchalantly dispatch something like that in such a state! It looked exactly as if it was previously opened by someone else (and may even have been used for all I know). In fact, it arrived at its destination looking worse than a second hand package! I was far from impressed and totally embarrassed when she called me.

Instead of wasting more money posting/returning it back, I asked her to throw it in the bin!
on 12 January 2014
This is a fab cutlery set, my little girl loves it. The build quality is great however after just a few washes in the dishwasher (they're supposed to be dishwasher safe) the pictures have started to come off. It's not too noticeable at the moment because the print around the princess' head is white however I became aware of it because my son has the Monsters University cutlery set which is blue and it's very obvious on those that the pictures are wearing off. It's a lovely set but I have to say I am a little disappointed.
on 14 July 2014
Look great but fork comes out of plastic!
on 11 February 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old niece for her birthday, she absolutely loved it, could not wait to start using it to eat her dinner, was super cute. Very happy with the service I received.
on 16 June 2014
This is brilliant for teaching my granddaughter to use her cutlery and we have no problems at lunch time as she like to use her knife fork and spoon.
on 28 October 2014
The knife has lost its shine on the blade part. They are only ever hand washed, but the rest are holding up, we still have three princess faces.
on 31 October 2013
My niece loves the cutlery, she refuses to eat without it, this makes eating out problematic as we have to remember to take the princess cutlery.
on 9 October 2013
Very cute. My kids actually argue over who gets these. They look good and are sturdy and wash well. We have lots of these in diff designs
on 2 January 2014
Perfect item found on Amazon, never easy to find in high street (out of stock or can find). Good quality safe and hygienic for child use