- Product Dimensions: 101.6 x 20.3 x 30.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: 1570AL
- ASIN: B001IYQQO6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 9 Dec. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,097 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £7.29 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Spear & Jackson Neverbend Professional Digging Fork 1570AL
|Price:||£34.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£11.99 (26%)|
- An extremely hardwearing fork designed to satisfy the requirements of professional gardeners and landscapers
- Solid forged carbon steel head and long lipped socket, riveted for added strength
- Hammer finish powder coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis found in soil
- Weatherproofed hardwood shaft for greater durability, finished with a metal and wood handle for strength
- 10 year guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Spear & Jackson Neverbend Professional Digging Fork is designed with professional landscapers and gardeners in mind. This fork is extremely hardwearing and is designed to be used day in day out all year round and features a solid forged carbon steel head and long lipped socket which is riveted for added strength. The hammer finished powder coated head provides improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalis found in soil and the weather proofed hardwood shaft provides greater durability, finished with a metal YD shaped handle with a wooden cross piece. This item carries a 10 year guarantee. Spear & Jackson’s foundations were laid in 1760, since our beginnings centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and continuous innovation is at the heart of the company's ethos. Spear & Jackson is a worldwide brand, distributing products throughout the world. Our products are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer superb service and longevity; guaranteed against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear & tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. This does not affect your statutory rights
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
In summary: Not invulnerable, but much stronger than a cheap fork. I should imagine it will be 10 years before I feel like replacing this.
UPDATE April 2015: The fork has met its end. Just some normal digging in the allotment resulted in the handle snapping clean in half. In total it lasted for about 2.5 years and was always stored in a dry shed. You can see the metal is in good condition! Time to find out how good the 10 year guarantee really is...
UPDATE July 2015: I can hardly believe it - the guarantee worked. Contacted Spear & Jackson, sent the photo of the broken fork and then one turned up at our house a week later.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent tool but rough around the riveted edge of the handle. I couldn't use it, it would slice my hand like a razor. After I used some sandpaper, it was perfect. Read morePublished 1 month ago by danext
Does what it's meant to do bit heavy for a lady to use but great for grown up son birthday presentPublished 1 month ago by Denise kinrade
Size is a tad small.. tynes are to thick and square.. its to heavy and most annoying are the way the studs and welds to shaft stick out and catch your hand... ... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Dennis T
I do not have this model, my Neverbend is 35 years old & still going strong; my No1 digging fork. I have bent one of the tines but I was being rather over optimistic with a large... Read morePublished 8 months ago by PeeKay