Public Speaking by Dale Carnegie (the author of How to Win Friends & Influence People) & Pleasing Personality by Napoleon Hill (the author of Think and Grow Rich) Paperback – 11 Sep 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought this book because I liked the lessons and enthusiasm from one of his other books, so I expected something similar. I was disappointed, and the main reason is the unusual formatting of the book:
- small print, rather big size book (20x25 cm)
- text is formatted not in two columns (as would be appropriate for the small font size used) but in just one column from border to border on a page that hardly has any margin space. Margins are ~0.5cm on all sides!
- the table of contents is far too detailed and awkwardly formatted.
The overall effect of this is that the book has no attractive 'look and feel'. It more feels like a reference book, not something you will eagerly go through from cover to cover.
On the positive side, there is a summary at the end of every chapter.
Taking all into account I would give some points for the content and the speaker/writer, but the formatting just makes me downgrade it severely: it is a show stopper for me.
Look for similar items by category