micros2u Clip 'n' Talk Drive Handsfree Bluetooth Car Speakerphone Sun Visor Kit. Supports Echo & Noise Cancellation, and Multipoint supports 2 phone at one time. Compatible with iPhone, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola or any other Bluetooth enabled mobile
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 【HANDS-FREE CALLING,STEREO SOUND QUALITY】 Simply paired your phone with the Bluetooth Adapter and its hands-free system can set free your hands during answer the calls and let you safely drive. CVC Technology creates full duplex sound, Noise and wind will be suppressed. With 3.5mm audio port, it supports AUX input/output.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION】 This Bluetooth FM transmitter can transmit audio files from mobile devices to car stereo system via FM radio signal. It can display incoming phone number and monitor the voltage of car battery. It can play music files in the.FLAC, .WAV, .MP3, .WMA formats on an TF card with a capacity of up to 32GB.
- 【QUICK CHARGE】 5V/2.1A USB car charger can charges your favorite mobile devices fast, and it can automatically adjust the output power to different smart phone
- 【LARGE DISPLAY SCREEN DESIGN】 1.44 inches amazing screen is allowed to clearly display current voltage of the storage battery of your car, also the name of songs or caller ID.
- 【BROAD COMPATIBILITY】 Universal design for all types of devices! You can use it as an Apple iPhone 6/6+/6s/SE, a Samsung galaxy s3 s4 s5 s6 edge+ Hands-Free Calling and Car Charger, or for charging iPads, other smartphones and tablets, GPS units, iPods, MP3 players and more
Customers Also Shopped For
You can listen to your favorite music from your mobile device to this transmitter via Bluetooth and this gadget transmits signal to any unused FM radio station on your car stereo. You can also use it to charge your cell phone when you are driving
Plug and play, easy to use
Fast Bluetooth pairing, pair once only, auto-connect next time
Goose Neck Design
The flexible metal hose is designed to be goose neck shape, witch allows you to adjust the its direction conveniently
Great Bluetooth Transmission Range
Bluetooth operating distance is up to 30 feet
Bluetooth Version: V3.0 + EDR
Effective Bluetooth Range: 10 meters
FM Frequency: 87.5MHz - 108.0MHZ
Working Voltage: 10V - 24V
Audio Input/Output: 3.5mm audio interface
USB Charging Port: 5V/2.1A
1.This FM transmitter is compatible with most cars, but not all. Please ensure your car space is big enough to accommodate this car kit
2.To prolong the lifespan of this product, please do not violently rotate the head of this product when you use it (the rotation angle shall not exceed 90º)
3.For normal use, please tune it to an unused frequency
4.The max output current of the transmitter varies with charged devices, because charged devices can limit output current automatically. The input current also varies with charged devices, lower the power, larger the input
1 x Bluetooth FM Transmitter
1 x User Manual
1 x Audio Cable(1m)
Warranty: 45 days money-back and 12-month, worry-free Guarantee!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
is perfect in every way. It's battery life is amazing. I've only charged mine once since new.
It tells of an incoming call, before the phone even starts ringing. It is crisp clear sound.
It can automatically access multiple phones.
At the ridiculous low price it's offered for, every driver should have one.
I have no sympathy whatsoever for the drivers I see with a mobile phone held to your ear.
You deserve to get booked and you deserve the points.
Mine is now being used in the USA and can be charged from the car or my PC,
but hasn't needed charging since I arrived here.
Easy to use and the sound quality is pretty good if you consider the price of this speaker when compared to several others.
The materials could be a little better though.
The only reason I have not given this 5 starts is that just occasionally the reception is quite quiet though I am told the other person can hear me very well. This is probably due to the reception area or there may be a way around this I just haven't figured out yet
Actually it's very good. Once set up (easy) when you next come into you car with the phone.
they connect automatically.
You have to press the "on" button to receive the call when it comes in but clipped to the sun visor this isn't a problem. I can use my 'phone hands free without having to have my Sat Nav on as the phone usually works through it however I no longer need to rig that up for journeys where I don't need it, around town for instance. Very happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not great. Get what you pay for
Kind of does work but not worth using
FOT THE PRICE IS PERFECT, no excuse for being pulled over, simple to use, clear and loudPublished 16 months ago by Scott Smith