- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Speak Tibetan Like a Tibetan Paperback – 30 Mar 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tsering Dhondup, also Tsering Dhundup Yangdhar, was born in 1960 during escape in exile of his parents who left Tibet after 1959 Tibetan uprising. He attended school at the Tibetan Homes Foundation and Central School for Tibetans, Mussoorie in 1981. He obtained Bachelor of Commerce degree at Panjab University, Chandigarh, in 1983. During this period, he was the President of the Tibetan Freedom Movement in Chandigarh. He joined and worked for the Central Tibetan Administration in December 1984. He obtained a Master s degree in Commerce at Himachal Pradesh University in 1993. In fall 1993 with a Fulbright Scholarship, he studied Business Management for one year at the University of Montana, United States. He came back in India in October 1994, where he continued to work for the Central Tibetan Administration. He was Secretary of the Department of Education in 2000, and Department of Home in 2002, until October 2007 when his nomination as a Minister was approved by the 14th Tibetan Parliament in Exile. From 2007 to 2011, he was Minister of Finance in the 13th Kashag, directed by Prime Minister Samdhong Rinpoche. He was reelected as Minister of Finance in the 14th Kashag, directed by Prime Minister Lobsang Sangay.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?